Please note that for either option, you will need to know your library login! If you’ve forgotten how to login, check out our help page: https://library.ocom.edu/accessing-my-library-account/
Library Printing: Print from the library computers in the library as usual. When you hit the Print button, you will get a pop up window asking you to login. Use your library login: ask us if you don’t know what that is!
Print from Home Service: Can’t make it to the library? Fill out our Print from Home Service Survey and attach the documents you need printed. Library staff will print your materials for you and you can pick them up when you are next on campus! (NOTE: Please give us 24-hours notice to fulfill your request. We are closed Sunday, make sure any print materials you need by Monday morning are sent out before we close on Saturday.)
Wireless Printing through an App: On your own device (phone, tablet, laptop, etc), make sure you are connected to OCOM General wireless network. Then go to PaperCut’s Mobility Print Help Center page. (NOTE: This link will only work if you are connected to the OCOM General wireless network.)
- At the top of the page, make sure it has the correct device identified. If you need a different type of computer, phone, or tablet, scroll to the bottom of the page to choose the appropriate device type.
- Follow the directions on PaperCut’s Mobility Print Help Center page.
- You will need to download a Mobility Print app for Windows devices (computers, androids, and Chromebooks).
- Apple products will print using Secure AirPrint. As long as you have Secure AirPrint enabled and are on the OCOM General Wi-Fi network, you should have access to the printers
- When you open the document you want to print, select Kyocera 1 (inside the library, right by the door) or Kyocera 2 (in the hallway across from Room 310.
- If you run into any trouble while printing, come get help at the Circulation Desk.