You may now place holds on books and pick them up in person via curbside pickup or request shipping. This is limited to regularly circulating items in our collection; at this time, we are not checking out PAHL items or Course Reserves. Our staff is taking precautionary measures to protect ourselves and you all while we provide this service, so please limit your requests to essential materials.
TO REQUEST A PICKUP APPOINTMENT (CURBSIDE PICKUP):
- Place a hold in Primo for a book.
- Once library staff has retrieved your item from the stacks, we will email you to schedule a day for pickup. On the day of your scheduled pickup, you’ll be able to pick up your library materials directly from the Bookstore’s curbside pickup window.
- IMPORTANT: If you are unable to make your pickup day, you will need to contact us before the end of the day to reschedule a pickup. If you are a no-show, your library holds will be returned and you will need to start over and place a new request. If there is a hold queue you will lose your place in line, so please make sure to communicate with us if you cannot make your appointment!
TO REQUEST HOME DELIVERY SERVICE:
Students who have mobility issues or are experiencing other barriers that prevent them from traveling to the college campus to pick up library holds may request home delivery. Home delivery is limited to 2 deliveries per term, up to four items per delivery.
- When placing a hold in Primo, select “Shipping” as the delivery option.
- Library staff will contact you to verify your delivery address before sending out the item. Home delivery only goes out once per week, so please be patient when using this service.