What do we do?
The library provides a number of services specifically for faculty, including:
- One-on-one research consultations, including citation management help and assistance building search strategies for systematic reviews;
- Assistance building research assignments for your class;
- Creating subject or assignment guides for your class;
- One-shot library instruction sessions for your class to help them with a particular assignment or skill set;
- Assistance with setting up electronic course reserves;
- Help conducting a Fair Use Analysis;
- Help creating a bibliography of your professional publications.
- Clinical Tools
- Copyright Questions
- Publishing Journal Articles
- Other Teach Yourself Research Modules